Do Pale Lips mean Anything?

I've been Feeling Poorly. I've had A 7 Week long episode of heavy Bleeding! I've been trying to find A way & A place to go See A DR. But I'm Miserable! Its heavy I'm running out of ways to buy products. Going through one per hour or so! I'm Cold, my hands are cold, I have no energy, Get Dizzy, feel weak Etc.. I finally have an appointment next week. With an old OB doctor. He was one of my OB Doctors for my DD's that are 25 & 29. He left the Area & now is back! Anyway. Today DH says to me Wow. He touched my lips twice. He says they're SO Pale! He has always loved to stare at my bottom lip. That lip he swears always Says Kiss Me!! We've been together forever! Any way Alot of health issues. I deal with. Add+ Stress & us being Jobless too! Yes I'm Down. I'm Pale but I've never seen my lips so pale he is Right! Moving, Standing, lifting & any work even sweeping makes me Bleed heavier.. But Pale Lips? Grandsons ran me down today!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• Please go to the ER. I don't want to scare you, but it sounds as though you are anemic (I'm not in the medical field.) It would probably be best not to wait until your appointment. Please get help now.

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009