what could make a person bleed? i know it's not my period.

i am having lower left back & stomach pain. my tubes are tied , & have been for 9 years. i have a uterine tumor, & ovarian cycsts. could it be cancer? it runs in my family. i lost my aunt last year from cervical cancer, & my grandmother is a surviver of ovarian cancer. i'm worried.

crazyincomo

Asked by crazyincomo at 8:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• Ulcer? Do fibroids make you bleed? I'd just go get an ultrasound. Don't leap to conclusions. Get help : )
    Anonymous

• I don't know what you're experiencing. I bet it worries you! Try to think positive. Maybe just A Cyst? I have A cyst. I've had heavy bleeding for 7 weeks now! I now I'm miserable & wondering. So if misery loves company! I'm your company! If you have good health care & a Way to be checked out please go in. Find your Answer! I'm hoping for the Best for you! We're Jobless here & I've been trying to find a way to go in. I am next Week! I really hope you figure out what your cause is & it gets taken care of!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• HONEY I HOPE YOU GET REGULAR CHECK UPS AND SOMETIMES WHEN A CYST BURSTS IT VERY PAINFUL AND CAN CAUSE SPOTTING DEPENDING ON HOW HEAVY THE FLOW IF ITS HEAVY YOU NEED TO BE SEEN ASAP! SOMETHING ELSE COULD BE HAPPENING. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND TRUST THAT GUT FEELING! LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DOING I WENT THREW ALL THAT AND HAD A HYSTERECTOMY AT THE AGE OF 29.
    depressed4real

Answer by depressed4real at 3:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2009