Have you ever been with someone you really like/love then find out they go the other way?

I once started to see someone and found out they were bi , so I ended it. I was very disappointed. If it happened to you how did you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My first love you know that puppy love you have when your younger. Well we were together & found out after being together for a while that he was bi. It weirded out all my friends when they found out but because I was so in love with him I accepted it & it didnt bother me. Honestly that dosent bother me one bit I'm sure it wouldnt with anyone that I was with. As long as they arent putting on a front or something to cover up the fact that they are bi & are just useing me I'm all good.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009