Orgasm druing child birth- strange or intersting? what are your thoughts on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxB9mnKYr4M&feature=player_embedded
I personally think its weird.. im all for natural birth but would not want to associate my child witha an orgasm.. to each their own but just not for me..
Id rather deal with the pain then try to hae an orgasm..
what are your thoughts on this?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is kinda of wierd but i would be willing to try it.
    Anonymous

• ewwwwwww
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt do it....labor was meant to be painful....eve ate the damn apple and we all have to suffer.....stupid bitches on there are not being fare....50 years ago our grandma had to suffer my mom suffered(no pain meds) i think they are being selfish personally myself
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• strange, and would not do it.
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 9:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ugh that effin sick!
    Anonymous

• I saw this on 20/20 or Dateline, something like that. I personally think it is weird. I heard women saying that it's no different then having sex while you're pregnant, but think about it- having an orgasm while delivering your child (say, the head is out) is basically the same as having sex while your baby lays between your legs. Or masturbating while holding your child. I just don't see how anyone would want that association. Sure orgasms are great, but how would you feel if one day your mom said "oh my labor was great with you. I had an orgasm as you were coming out!"

One mom on here once posted that she would breastfeed her baby during sex if the baby woke up while they were doing it. She specifically said she would not stop having sex to feed the baby. So wrong!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 9:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think it's amazing. I almost had one myself. If it hadn't been for the nurse touching me (that sent spirals of pain through me) then I would have had one. It felt so good for a while but she would mess it up just as I was about to peak. I had a wonderful enjoyable birth and hope to have an orgasmic birth next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009