does anyone else here think Gymboree is the DEVIL?

How dare they come out with new and cuter clothes so often... don't they care about middle class clothing budgets going to hell because of constantly updated lines of adorableness?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I hate Gymboree! The one in our mall is so tiny you can't even push a stroller in there! It's extremely hot in there and they have very little selection for exspensive prices. I only went there because my son got a gift card for Christmas. NEVER AGAIN! LOL
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I never buy my son's clothes there because I think there stuff isn't really cute and they are expenise.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I second that one LoriAnn
    I personally love old navy and baby gap :]
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Their job, so they continue to be viable , is to entice you to buy all those cute things. Self control is a very simple way to solve the problem. Budget is X number of dollars..when it is gone..it is gone..period. Spend not one dime more until your budget allots for more. Failure to grasp this issue is the crux of america in debt.
    I realize your post was more joking. It struck a nerve, for me anyway.
    Anonymous

• I love old navy and children's place, they seem to have more of a selection in the stores and on line but they don't cost alot either.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I like them sometimes and sometimes not.  It depends wha tthey have right no wthey have a couple of cute outfits that I am getting.  But I really did not like their summer stuff at all.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• No, I love them! LOL! I do wish I could afford more of their stuff though. I only buy on clearance with a coupon so I'm usually not able to get complete outfits past baby sizes, but I do love their clothes and have a ton of them.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I've never seen them expensive ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think the two anonymous comments on here are ridiculous. The first one is way off base here. The question I believe was more of a joke, not someone asking for your personal advice on how to fix American debt. Gymboree has really cute clothes that are way overpriced. The clothes are not on a child long enough for a dress to cost $70. I don't care if that's what keeps them "viable". It does not make it right. As for the second comment you are just a snob, period. The clothes are expensive for a small piece of cloth that most likely won't be worn longer than 12 months I also think answering anonymously is a silly way to say what you want without owning up
    missyw5

Answer by missyw5 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I like Gymboree for girls' clothes, but I have boys and prefer the boys' selection at Children's Place. Now THEY are the devils for taunting me with supercute stuff that I can't buy them for back to school just yet. *sniffles*

Also, if you really want to be tortured, check out Janie & Jack. I haunt their clearance racks. lol
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2009