• In the Spotlight:

Is public opinion turning against global warming almost as quickly as Science?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• oh no!!! it's man-bear-pig!!! my name is al gore!!! help me stop him!!! i'm serial you guys!!!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I sincerely hope not...
    Anonymous

• I never believed it to begin with. It was just a convenient filler while we had no real crisis to keep the public in a state of panic.

Anonymous

• People are starting to figure it out now that the real scientists are getting word out. The eco nazi's have refused debate for years because when the public sees the scams and the way they have lied and decieved for the gov money and GE, Enron, Duke energy and all the other places set to make fortunes off of it. Way to much truth available now. I could go on and on about this with the scams they have done for this agenda.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• All I know is it's going to be in the 70s all week here when it should be in the mid 90s. Global warmings a bunch of hookey IMO!!
    Anonymous

• Seeing as peru is experiencing one of the most severe winters ever, I can safely say I STILL do not believe in global warming. I mean they've declared states of emergency there because so many children have died, its freezing.
    The earth experiences warming and cooling trends. A little tid bit for you, did you realize the earth is actually coming to the end of an ice age? Hmm, I wonder if that could be causing a warming trend? Its a natural cycle.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well we've actually been cooling for the last 10 years...so, that makes it hard to keep the momentum going.

That being said - a cooling trend is much more dangerous for life on earth than a warming trend.
    Anonymous

• Public opinion is very fickle andd changeable. Global warming is a serious issue and thenk god governments have the guts to tackle it now, despite what the deniers choose to believe..
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Janet, get your working right. It's no longer called Global Warming, it's Climate Change. Why? Because the earth is NOT getting warmer, it's getting cooler.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2009