How big is your man's "little friend"?

If you opened this you know I mean his penis. does size really matter, my husband thinks his is small, he seriously does, but it isn't, It is big, I think maybe he just wants me to keep telling him, oh, yeah, its big! its big!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL my man has a Big one It hurts sometimes But I like it!
    Anonymous

• my DH is,uhhh.. special. When he's sitting or on the toilet it sucks in and sometimes he has to like dig it out to take a piss. But when aroused it's a totally standard issued normal and good looking 6.5 inches
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My husband is average. Fits me perfect. He says he is hung like a field mouse. I always say "there must be some pretty big field mice in Mass!" LOL I think they like to hear it.
    dianna2402

Answer by dianna2402 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I have no SO right now, but my kids father was about 6.5 inches hard, but got a bit bigger when he was REALLY arroused.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my DH is bout 9
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i dont know .. maybe 6.5
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009