About Privacy settings

Is there a way to set the privacy setting so no one can search for your posts? Such as when I put in my user name in the search box at the top of the page all my posts or replies come up even if I have my setting for a specific group set to private. Is there a way to change this and have only the groups I have set to members come up and only have the posts in my private setting groups come up to just members of those groups? I know that only members of those private groups can read the post but I'd like if the post never even showed up to nonmembers of those private groups. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The only way I can think of is to set your forum so it doesn't show up in a cafemom search. It won't show for anyone then but it won't come up for those you don't want to see it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009