Does it bug you when So or someone else looks over your shoulder when your on the computer.. even if its just cuz they are being intersted in what youre doing?

Ugg this is my pet peeve.. he doesnt do it tobe contorlling or anything but it still bugs the crap outta me

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• samrhere that is just so annoying
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I am wishy washy on this. Sometimes I like my DH to be involved and see what I'm looking at so we can talk about it and stuff .... other times I assume him of hovering and get soooooooo annoyed
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes it does... or when I'm trying to do my hair or makeup and he just stares from behind... i can see him in the mirror and it drives me freaking nuts... even if were having a conversation while i'm getting ready i prefer he stand in the hallway and not directly behind me.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yup, can't stand it. My kids even know not to look over my shoulder.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 9:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• it totally bugs me. I don't have anything to hide, and I don't really care if he knows what I'm doing online, I just hate having someone hover at my shoulder, watching.
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• YES! My 9 year old always does this. He will read out loud while I am trying type and I can't think. Plus i dont want him in all my business.
    dianna2402

Answer by dianna2402 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I hate when people hover unless I ask them to "look at this". It annoys me when coworkers do it too.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Same goes for me and it also bugs the crap outta me when I'm reading the newspaper and someone is looking over my shoulder.. I think it's and invasion of my personal space.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• lol i so agree my hubby gets behind me and says who you talking to, whats that ,why r u on that, or his favorite question why did you leave that page so quick you hiding something lol men they r a@@## lol i have the same pet peeve lol im glad im not alone lol
    4grlshelp

Answer by 4grlshelp at 9:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I it also gets me paranoid. haha I just ask why hes being so nosey and he usually gets the hint, that cafe mom is my time, not look over my shoulder time
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009