hello, i was just wondering on july 5 i got my period, around ovulation time i had stretchy egg white mucusand that was around july 16-17 and on july 27 i spotted red/pink for about an hour and then nothing, it stopped. well my period is due in a couple of days and i was wondering could i still be pregnant? i took a hpt test the same day i spotted but it was -

ive been trying to conceive for almost 18 months from my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage at 8.5 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a few days and take another test.
    Anonymous

• weird same thing i am going through, same dates too, i also am going to wait a few more days to test
    Anonymous

• ya im in the same crap ur in i cant figure it out
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• me too, only i know my ovalation time is way off, because my period only lasted to the 7th (i started the 5th also) and i think im pregnant, only i had sex right after i got off, and that seems to be a fertile t ime for me, but idk..ill know next week if iam
    Bmarieplease

Answer by Bmarieplease at 11:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009