Need Relationship Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I have been married for a little over a year and all of it has been rocky. We're best friends but there's no romantic side. We feel odd whenever we try to make love. We're both young and want sex just not each other.I've never had this problem before but suspect he has. I'm pregnant and we do love each other so we want it to workout but we're both at the end of our rope. What should we do ? Every other aspect of our relationship is fine we don't fight about anything but this, but what is a marraige without sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I think if the two of you decide you are not in love, then you owe it to yourselves to find a relationship where you will be in love with someone else. If you have a great friendship, then awesome! Your child will be well adjusted because they are not in the middle of your arguments and disagreements. You can be parents together without being romantically involved. Crazier things have happened you know.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Me and my husband are kind of the same way. We've been together for 10 years and we're only 23 and 26. It's gross but sometime I look at him like a big brother. We have two kids together. It's not good and it's probably not going to get any better. I have been in love with somebody else for 3 years but i've never cheated and I don't have the heart to leave.
    Anonymous

• maybe try some kinky stuff
    or
    giving massages to eachother so u can get used to being intimate and move to sex when it feels right....actually i realy recommend a night time massage, naked, and try and make it sensual and see where it goes
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• So you two felt real comfortable when you got preggo. Is it just the fact that your preggo and you just don't feel like the hot women you feel like before you got preggo. I am not bashing you or anything i am trying to help you with this issue you and your hubby are having.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Sometimes it's jut not there.... I'm not sure what to do if you've tried to be "in love" with each other in romantic ways and it's not working.
    Perhaps he's thinking he's no good at it, that he isn't as experienced as you and he's going to let you down, or that he senses that you don't love him as a husband?
    Close your eyes maybe and pretend you're with a stranger? Blind folds? Sex/sexy games?
    My marriage is kinda like yours but he does do it for me sexually but it took a lot of years to get to the point to where we were both comfortable saying what we want and need from the physical side of the relationship. I'd take the good friendship over great sex any day. Long as you have the friendship you can build on the rest.
    I'm curious tho... why did you get married if there's so sexual chemistry?
    Blind folds would be my best suggestion.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• it could be bc your pregnant actually...your hormones could be messing with you.
    Anonymous

• We got married for really fast I think we mistook friendship, newness, and convenince for love.
    Anonymous

• sometimes respect and friendship can make a decent marriage. Not sure what to do about the sex though unless you have an open marriage

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009