Does he like it rough?

Ok we were doing the deed..lol... and he got a little rough and it hurt a little and I kinda moaned in pain (moaning and saying ow), and he did it harder and came right away...i like it rough too but it got a little outta hand i think..has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• re-phrase,

if he does it harder after u say its too rough then yes there is a problem
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ugh i wish he would do it MORE rough.. i mean he does it rough but roughER!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Only when I like it. He feels bad when he hurts me. Which is often.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• oh and to answer the actual question: yes this has happened and one day I told him to do it as rough as he wanted to see what I can take, so when he gets to that point if I hurt I just tell him and he will slow down but then he tries to get rough again but usually i just have to remind him.

I too like it this way but with some positions its unbarable
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• okay maybe this is just me but i just go with it.. it hurts too too too much ill say babe that hurts and he slows down but other then that let him have a little fun
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he's learned sex 101 from smut internet porn. If it's hurting you and he doesn't stop there is a problem.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Mine stops if I say ouch, but normally he doesn't do it hard enough... yours may have just not got that you were hurt, and not enjoying yourself. If he was that close, he may not have even realized you made a noise.
    Anonymous

• If he hurts you intentionally, problem but I'd say he mistook your moan, I personally like it rough :)
    Anonymous

• SO has shown me what it's like to get it rough and it's amazing or has been for 3 yrs. Too bad his health won't let him stay hard enough to do it anymore. It's difficult to go back to plain ole sex after being showing the art of rough sex.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• umm...it depends on my mood. My husband is a great lover though and I get off everytime! I bet he just mistook your moan...
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009