Do you believe in "Cafemom Reincarnation"?

I was just wondering if anyone else notices that when one outspoken and confrontational member or a "certain" religion happens to go away, we get a shiny new outspoken and confrontational member of a "certain" religion with a shiny new screenname.

Have you ever noticed that?

Do you think it is "cafemom reincarnation"?

Where do the old ones go? Are they raptured? The Bermuda Triangle?

It is a great mystery, what do you think?

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO kinda creepy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• YES!!!

I believe in cafemom reincarnation, lol : )

I think they keep coming back as a lower life form (just kidding, ha ha)

***That last part sounded really bad and I should delete it so I don't sound mean, but it is such a good extension to the metaphor that I will keep it. It was just a joke though : ) ***
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I vote for The Bermuda Triangle
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I noticed that there must be a full moon arising soon... wait let me check..... *pause to check*
    Nope not for a few more days....
    But the threads are pumping out the hate... that is for sure...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well, I guess I won't be coming back here again! LOL. WHY does everyone have to stir up trouble....in the RELIGION category? that is kinda scary. I thought we had religious freedom and freedom from religion... if that's what you want. This is not a pleasant place. ANd a waste of time. I have better things to do.
    Anonymous

• I know it happens. I've been responsible for getting some of the Cafemom Reincarnated Kicked off again and again and again. It's really great when they create 4 or 5 profiles to support themselves.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• For the record, it isn't just a "religious" thing. I've seen members coming back on over and over again building up friends and then laying out some traumatic story of loss. Then after they set up a paypal account fro donations it comes to light that the person had stolen photos and was a fraud. They get kicked off and 8 months later someone else is on cafemom with a nearly identical story and it turns out to be the same fake. I detest phonies!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• it's so cool when they're reborn they get to keep all their previous knowledge so they know right away to block all the non-Christians because they might want to look at their fake profiles with no pictures on them
    Anonymous

• Oh definitely....in fact it's the only non-provable phenomenon that I DO believe in!

Man, I've missed too much, I gotta start checking this more often again.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• The thing is... they always get caught... wither it's now or later ... they get caught and the funny part of it is not everyone who knows them are non-christians ...
    And I agree KristiS it's not just here on the religious thread...it's all over CM...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• actually, i don't know why the need to call out 'certain' groups, when you know it happens with every group. i've wondered the same thing, but i haven't noticed it pertains to only xtians, as eluded.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009