I came into this site looking for help and most people want to make me feel bad

Thank you to the people that care :)

MollySchultz

Asked by MollySchultz at 10:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ignore the rude people they are just miserable so they have to spread it around, I wouldn't let it get to you.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• eh dont listen to them they are just looking for a rise.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It can get nasty, especially some of the groups. I always recommend that a new member join a bunch of groups and then get out of the ones that don't fit you! I rarely see any nastiness because I just stay out of those groups. Here in the answers section you will find some of it, but I don't think it is that bad in general. Keep looking for people and groups that will only give support and encouragement. They are out there!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• why? what do you mean?
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 10:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yeah, most people just have nothing better to do, most people who post anonomous usally are rude. I just never pay attention to them, cause thats all they want. If you ever want to ask me anything, I'll help as much as possible. There are still good people on here though, Ive gotten alot of help from moms on this site. Good Luck.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Some people are so rude on here, I totally agree. Just ignore them and conversant with the people that you want to. Sorry hon that's just life there will always be rude people everywhere you go.

Anonymous

• yeah some of these moms have nothin better to do than to trash talk everybody else... they think it makes them feel better..... only God can judge you sweetie.... don't worry bout them trolls
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 10:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Theres asses everywhere you go and i will be honest theres plenty here to just ignore them and listen to us women that are willing to help you out and what not. I'm a nice person : ) (i think so myself)you can email me anytime.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Not all anons are rude, I have reasons why I post anon and really its no ones business. But I am not rude. If I don't have something nice to say I don't say it.

Anonymous

• TROLL!!!
    Anonymous