Have you ever had a friends with benefits?

Lovebugbaby

Asked by Lovebugbaby at 10:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• O yeah and it was great but I was also single.

Anonymous

• yeah and i got pregnant by him and we were using condoms. Turns out he was a real douchebag and so was I for acting like a whore...
    Anonymous

• Yes, but now I call him my husband.
    Anonymous

• yeah thats how me and my hubby started but we only wanted it that way because we both we working college students and feared the time commitment, we also had rules that were similar to that of what u would expect out of a normal relationship, but then we got over it and obviously got serious..
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes, but it's not anything i would ever do again.
    Anonymous

• I call him my hubby for life.
    Anonymous

• yeah when i was single... I'm married now... And my "buddy" died a couple weeks ago... my hubby knew we were friends, but he didn't like him and didn't understand why I was so upset.
    Anonymous

• Yes for years....he fell for me but I didn't. Who says women can't have sex w/o getting attached? Haha
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yep, well I only actually considered him a one night stand. More like..a booty call. We had sex 4 times during one summer and I never saw him again lmao.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 10:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yep, and I was so sprung off of him but he was the never have a girlfriend type of guy... I finally gave up and purposely lost touch with friend. Then after I got with my hubby and was 2 months pregnant, (We got pregnant after being with each other only 2 months), friend with benefits contacts me and professed his love to me lol. I'm so glad I met my hubby before I found out that douch bag actually wanted to be with me, that would have been SOOO bad lol. Hubby turned out to be the best father and husband I could ever ask for!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009