how many weeks can i supposively be?

ok my last Period started on April 28, i missed Mays[I have a normal 28 day cycle] the first test i took were in the begining of June and they came out Neg, then by the Middle end of june i went and took another one and it came out Neg[I missed Junes Period as well], then in the begining of this Month i took two more and they both came out Positive. I've dont all these Due date things and they all say i'm around 12-13 weeks. is it possible even if the first couple test didn't come out Postitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes very possible... I got a negative result a week and 3 days before my positve result... and the doc said I was around 4 weeks preggo by then
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 10:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yea it is....but u could do a blood test or ultrasound to confirm ur dates
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It is possible but it also possible that you just didnt have a period in May and that you werent pregnant then. Your OB will do an u/s which will confirm exactly how far along you are (whether it is 12 weeks or more like 8)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Go to the doctor. And it's "supposedly", not "supposively".
    Anonymous

• Congrats! I am due around Valentine's Day...We will be close...wanna race? lol! ok the answer is yeah and i say it cuz it happened to me. The first test i took was about 1 week after missing my period. It was neg. But i retested on June 16th- 4 or 5 weeks after missed period and the test came out positive.

I think that the tests just have to have the perfect amount of HCG and around 6-10 weeks along, it just is easier to find in urine... Although the damn tests say "can be used as early as three days before due period" maybe 15% or less of the tests taken and are positive that actually happens...I wonder...
    Add me and the race will begin! lol
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 11:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Just go 2 the Dr. Dumb question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Anon. don't be rude. this was not a dumb question. get over yourself. and to answer the question...you could very well be 12-13 weeks, it's possible that your body wasn't producing very high levels of hormone and that's why you were getting negatives. it's also possible that you simply skipped a period and got pregnant so you could be anywhere from 4- 12 weeks most likely. i'm sure you scheduled an appointment already, when you go...explain this do the doc and they should do an ultrasound. they can tell you roughly how far along you are then. Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2009