kind of gross.. and scary

My monthly visitor is here, and I went to the bathroom to pee earlier, and a blood clot thing came out the size of my palm. I usally get little ones, which the first few times I had those I asked my doc about them, and he said little ones were normal. But what about that one? Am I being paranoid, or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• Yea that happened to me once, turned out to be nothing so I felt like an idiot for going to the ER..but it IS scary. I felt better knowing for sure it was nothing
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I would watch if you have anymore tonight and in the morning call your doctors office and speak to the nurse. If you have anymore like 4 more I would go to the ER and let them have a look at things if you also start bleeding really heavy like a pad an hour or tampon an hour go to the ER right away. It could be a miscarriage or you could hemminging(sp) I am not trying to scare you but it happened to my best friend and she lost alot of blood and was sick for a while.
    Anonymous

• I would call the hospital and ask to speak to a nurse, and explain that to her

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• what anon said!
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 10:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Did you just have a baby? I had HUGE ones after I had my son, I could feel them coming. It was horrible and nasty, but normal.
    mommyk0106

Answer by mommyk0106 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2009