In total shock! I just discovered that I am prego w/ my 3rd child, my youngest just turned 2 and my oldest is 7 is it really hard with 3?

mdhart03

Asked by mdhart03 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Number three is easy! Congratulations!
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Congrats your out numbered now. What's one more when you already have two.
    Anonymous

• I just had my 3rd baby the 26th of May. I have a 5 and 3 year old. Honestly, 3 isn't that bad. Yeah, at times it can get a little hairy but overall it is do-able. Your children will be roughly 8 and 3 when new baby arrives? You'll be fine, don't sweat it. Oh, and Congrats!!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• nah...no problem. My oldest is almost 6, then there is my 4 year old, and then my 11 month old and then I'm pregnant with Number 4!!!! Due in March!!!!! By then I'll have a 6 1/2 yr old an almost 5 year old and an 18 month old. Three is fine. I'm scared of four...LOL...no not really but I know it is going to be a bear! LOL...No more going to the water park! Can't watch a 6 yr old, 5 yr old, 18 month old and a new born. Worrying about them drowning!
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 10:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Don't worry....my third one was actually the easiest one. It seems adding the third one doesn't cause any more work or trouble.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I thought 2 was the hardest. 3 was simple! I currently have a 3 1/2 year old, 2 year old, 9 month old, and #4 due in November. I am hoping 4 is simple too!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009