friend situation....HELP!!!

i have a friend my husband doesnt approve of...he doesnt like the way shes treated me, and the fact that yes she has done things that would be considered wrong to me specifically...(getting into personal items of mine..not stealing though). I have forgiven her and moved on from that..my husband on the other hand doesnt want her over when he is home...to the point where he expects me to ask her to leave if he comes home. My friend is very upset by this and wishes he could move on too...but i dont understand how to make him see and what to do about it...do i honor his wishes...or have her over when hes here anyway and cause tention in our marriage? this is a difficult situation that i have no idea what to do about! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should get together at her place or meet somewhere else besides your house and respect his wishes that he doesn't want to be around her. Have your cake and eat it too.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i would choose my hubby over a girl that looked through my stuff.
    Anonymous

• If I were in your shoes, or rather, if I were in that situation, the "friend" would go to the curb. Trust me when I say your husband is a helluva lot more important than a friend.
    Anonymous

• i guess its harder if you dont know more...this was unlike her...ive known her for 14yrs +....plus around the time that it happened she lost her mother unexpectedly.....shes getting help now and is better...i just dont feel right dropping her after all shes been through...and i dont feel right going against what my husband is uncomfortable with...this is difficult...
    Anonymous

• The hubby. No questions asked.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 11:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• "A woman leaves her father and mother to become one with her husband"..... If you're supposed to choose your husband over your own parents, then I thinks friends are a little less important. Since I've been married, I barely speak to the people who were supposed to be my best friends, and they treat me like crap and dont appreciate my help. I'd rather hang out with my hubby than deal with people like that. Don't ruin your marriage for someone who is nosing thru your things.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2009