I have problems, I have incestous dreams about my brother that I tell my boyfriend about...

Then he gets mad at me for this. Why should he get mad at me over a dream. I have been close with my brother, though. I feel like I'm torn between love with my bf and love for my family with my brother. I want children and nothing is going my way.

MollySchultz

Asked by MollySchultz at 10:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really wouldn't stress over it. Perhaps don't share your dreams with him anymore.
    As long as u know where to draw a line in real life.... a dream is a dream and could be something as simple as you love your brother deeply (as a brother, not lover!) and your brain turns that into physical love... who knows.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• stop telling your bf about these dreams..... if i told my husband every time I had a dream about me and another man he'd divorce me! men don't wanna hear about this stuff.... how would you feel if he told you something simiar?
    Anonymous

• Because it is creepy. If he is uncomfortable with hearing about the dreams then keep them to yourself. I would actually recommend that you go in for some counseling to find out where these dreams are coming from. Because they aren't normal.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes dreams are just creepy and don't make sense, then go and add pregnancy in the mix and wow some really strange things happen!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• sometimes i have bizarre dreams that i'm having sex with gay men... i dont tell anyone about those dreams though. just dont share those dreams with your SO ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• agreed with first answer. as long as you dont like your dreams im sure its fine. and i would stop telling your b/f about them as well. and maybe hold off on kids until you and your bf are married. kids are a huge deal and i think you should wait til your married.
    Anonymous

• TROLL FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO
    Anonymous

• Look at the profile and questions this is obviously someone being stupid
    Anonymous

• NOTE: this is the same woman/ little girl who kept posting (last night) that she WAS INDEED prego with her cousins or brothers baby!!! this girl just wants to start drama or needs attention desperately!!!!!! Get help girl. i mean really!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• MollySchultz - If you are really being honest with us, then you need to leave your bf and figure out what you want to do with your life. You have posted questions about the chances of deformity for a child, about being pregnant with a guy you are "related" to, and now this. If you and your brother are really involved with each other romantically you need to go to therapy or something. There are many reasons why incest is frowned upon in today's society.

Now, I don't think you are being honest though. I think you are some childish little girl trying to get attention. This is why I have not replied to you before and will never reply to you again. I don't find it humorous that you get on here and speak about things like this if they are not true. You need to stop. This is a place for people with real questions about their pregnancies and children. Just stop. And if you really do have these problems...we cannot help you.
    Anonymous