Teething Tablets

I see lots of moms talk about the teething tablets. I think my 5 month old is teething but I have thought that before and nothing ever came up. I know that they can work their way up slowly. I was wondering how well those teething tablets work?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used hylands and I swear they are the best things since sliced bread. DS hated oragel. would scream if i tried to make him take it but loved the tablets. And its homeopathic so you can give as often as needed oh and I got him Amber teething beads. he did really good teething until right when they were coming through that's when the tablets helped.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 11:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I know plenty of people who swear by them but they didn't work for my kids - they hated them, so when I had a toothache I tried them, and they're horrid little things. Totally not worth the money IMHO. But hey, everyone has their own opinion, they're not that expensive, no harm in getting some and trying them.
    Anonymous

• i used the hylands ones on my daughter when she was a baby
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I LOVED them. My dd used to get between 3-4 teeth at a time and I would give her 3 of those, her fever would go down and she would be happy as ever! The reason I went to those instead of tylenol is because after a dose of tylenol she would find the bottle or get it SOMEHOW and want more no matter what. It was like she got addicted to it so I switched to these and she still wanted them but not like the tylenol! She is 20 mos old and still wants tylenol when she sees it!!!
    But, I loved the teething tablets, they worked for us... I found them at Wal Mart in the baby section and I know a lot of people who used them and loved them.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• They're amazing. They're life savers. I LOVE them!!!
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i use them for my daughter theyre awesome just put them in some water and give it to them like that it voila..
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My daughter loved them, however never seemed to do anything for her, at least not that was to noticable
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2009