toddler bed

my child is 2 years old and he thinks he can sleep in my bed but we dont let him does that mean he is ready for a toddler bed cause if so could somebody plz help me find one plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagurl

Asked by lagurl at 11:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know if it means he is ready but it couldn't hurt to try. We got our oldest two toddler beds at walmart. They have disney theme beds. They are affordable to. Plus when we got them each came with a table w/ two chairs and a toy storage area with buckets all for 100 bucks. They only thing is they out grow them around 5 size wise.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Almost any store has little beds, a twin bed would work just as well, doesn't take that much help to find one really. Wal-Mart sells toddler beds AND mattresses.
    Anonymous

• my kids got a toddler bed the moment they figured out how to climb out of hte crib...i figured at that point the crib was pointless....i never let them sleep in my bed unless they had a bad dream...it would have started a bad habit...hehe
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• We're buying our son a toddler bed here in a few months; probably when he's 18 months old.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my daughter is 18 months old. She is sleeping successfully in a toddler bed, for oh about a week now!! i'm super happy and she did fall out once, and my boyfriend said if she did it again, then maybe to just put the matress on the floor, for safety. Instead i put her to bed where her feet are by the opening in the side bars. problem solved! just a tip :)
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 12:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Put him in a regular bed. Why buy one now and have to buy another in a couple of years?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Don't let him sleep in your bed! WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT DO IT. LOL. Our son wanted to sleep in our bed one night when he wasnt feeling well. He was one and a half, and I have yet to get him to sleep anywhere but in our bed. He is now going on three years old! We tried, but he keeps telling me he's scared now. Idk how we are ever going to get him in a toddler bed :(
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2009