Big Brother 11

Are there any other fans of the show on here besides me? I thought I would see some chatter about it but there hasn't been any since the 10th. Is everyone too busy watching the live feeds? =) That's what I've been doing. I'm looking forward to Thursday and seeing what the big announcement is. On one hand, I'm hoping it is the end of the cliques. On the other, I'm hoping it is something a lot more exciting and will have a bigger impact on the show. I'm not sure what that is, but watching the Jessie show unfold is really boring. =)

oh_tracie

Asked by oh_tracie at 11:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love BB. I actually like Jesse. lol. I think Casey's going home this week. I think they have to do something about the cliques. Since Jordan is pretty much her own clique.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I actually love Jessie-for the most part. I was referring to how he is always looking in the camera, doing this or that, and saying something about the Jessie Show when I say that. No doubt in my mind that casey is going home. Wish it weren't happening cuz I really think the jolt the show needs is for Casey to stick around. It would be a real kick in the pants to NBK. I know it won't happen, but I can dream. Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan. I just think that Casey staying would be more of a shock to the HGs and the audience. Everyone expects Casey to go, but if he stays, we can go "well I wasn't expecting that," and people quit compalining about predictablity-which i am really guilty of. lol No major change to the show would be needed and the NBK would start arguing amongst themselves about who voted to keep Casey.
    oh_tracie

Answer by oh_tracie at 6:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm so fed up to here with Jesse! He is nauseating. Russ and Natalie, also. And, Ronnie. Let's see,does that take care of all that side? LOL. Nah, it's ok, I guess. Ready to see Jesse go,though. From what I just read in the BB groupies group, looks like Casey is gearing up to go out in style. Maybe spill Jesse's plan to back-door Russell. At least that's what Kevin suggested he do. Would be awesome to see him do that,and watch Jesse squirm!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2009