what are the best baby bath products?

I usually use J and J but heard it has cancer causing agents so what can you use?!

mjsgirl

Asked by mjsgirl at 11:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• I've always used Johnsons. I love their lavander one. I had never heard anything about cancer stuff about it.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I've always used Johnsons and Johnsons too. I love the pink/original kind.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Boudreaux Butt Bath and Shampoo. I have used the Aveeno Oatmeal Bath before too.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• j and j is horrid junk! i use aveeno or burts bees or california baby
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I use aveeno. Well, I still use aveeno for her hair, but now I am using johnson's baby bubble bath and wash. She loves bubble baths and it is tear free.

I use a suave kids tear free conditioner. And aveeno lotion.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Johnsons and Johnsons is pretty much the worst. Read the chemicals! Smell it! The stuff makes me sick! I have problems with the smell and I am allergic to at least two of the chemicals in it. Bad allergic, rash that makes skin open up and ooze and takes weeks to heal. I'm allergic to propylene glycol and formaldehyde (stuff you wouldn't want on a baby anyway).

I can't use some Aveeno either and some of the scents are bad. I like Toms of Maine, Burt's Bees soap (there are some problems with the liquid soap and I have problems with the smell of the lotion), some of the California Baby.

What I'm using now for my grandbaby and we aren't having problems is Kiss my Face Self-Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash Orange U Smart. Long name. I found it at Target. We don't use lotion, powder, or anything else. We don't use diaper wipes. I have made some with paper towels, water, olive oil & a drop of soap in a baggie.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 11:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• use burts bees.
    its all organic.
    and it makes babies skin even softer.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 12:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I use Burt's Bees and Nature's Best :) Google "All natural baby soaps" or "Organic baby soaps" Read over the ingredients. It could have 1 organic thing in it but chemicals in it too.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• www.cosmeticsdatabase.com will show you the danger of bodycare ingredients.

California Baby is my favorite

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009