Is it selfish??

Is it selfish to wean my 11 month old baby from breastfeeding a month early (was going to wean at 12 months) so I can get breast implants around my birthday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.
    Anonymous

• Its your baby its your body its your decision. You are the only one who can decide what you need/want
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 11:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think you should wait. When you get the implants ask the doctor to do the surgery so that you might be able to breastfeed in the future. You might want another baby and there might be a surprise baby.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 11:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yes!
    Anonymous

• Very.
    Anonymous

• NO! I would totally do it!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's selfish. Your child won't die from it. She/he will still be perfectly healthy if you switch to formula now. 11 months is better than nothing! I give you props, woman!
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the support girls. I want breast implants now after feeding 2 babies. I did the best for them and now am excited to get some boobs back lol. Oh, and we have 3 kids...we don't want anymore. There will be no surprise babies :)
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's selfish. I didn't breastfeed so you did a hell of a lot better than me! I say get the new boobies.
    Anonymous

• thanks anon @11:49....that was nice to say.
    Anonymous