No baby.

My doctor's office called me today and said they got my test mixed up with somone else's. So I'm not pregnant. I'm relieved, but sad at the same time.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 11:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank god
    Anonymous

• I think no matter how much you dread a pregnancy, the prospect of having a baby is still exciting for most women. Then "losing" the baby is sad. The emotions are normal, so don't feel guilty or anything. You should be grateful that you have an opportunity to work on yourself more before you have a little one and those responsibilities on your plate.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Sara you should do the same so that there's less kids in the world
    Anonymous

• Seriously, stop posting on my questions. It's getting fucking annoying. Go fucking kill yourself you dumbass bitch.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• wow whats sarah's problem???!!! I've never been in this situation, but I understand your mixed feelings! a friend of mine had a pregnancy scare but it ended up she wasnt preggo. she was relieved but kinda looking forward to being a mother! I'm sure you'll be preggo when it's your time =)
    Anonymous

• That is really unlikely to happen. Because of the mix-up I would demand a free retest. I used to be a lab tech and I know this just doesn't happen. If it does the lab usually contacts all the people involved and asks them to come in for free retests. The doctors office wouldn't give out any results because the lab wouldn't give out the results until the retests are done.

If it was a urine pregnancy test that was done at the doctor's office who knows what they did or what the qualification of the person was that did it. They use the same tests you buy in the store. You could be pregnant.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 11:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My problem is-the anon bitch always posts shit when I answer a question or post a question and its' getting fucking old.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• She never got a postiive result, she just wanted attention
    Anonymous

• Aw, I know just how you feel. I absolutely don't want to have another baby, but had a scare recently and was a little sad, at first, when the test came out negative. But I was fine when I thought of all the reasons I don't want to have another baby.

I am almost 33. But the biggest reason is I am a full-time student, and I want to start my own business in a few years when my dd starts school. That isn't going to happen if I get pregnant. I am going back on the depo as of Tuesday so there are no more pregnancy scares.

anon, keep your foul hearted comments to yourself. That was just a disgusting thing to say to someone who is feeling down.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It was a blood test. The story I got, was that the girl doing the tests was new. She was a bitch-she was the one that called me last week. The girl that called me today was the one who usually works with my doctor and I really like her. She was really nice about it all. I didn't think I was pregnant anyway and I'd taken a home test and it said I wasn't.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009