Hiring Question?

I know when holiday season comes around alot of places will be hiring. When do places usually start to hire for the holidays? I dont think they would start till late October early November but my mom seems to think they would start to hire in September. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• The earlier you apply for holiday help the higher on their list you'll be. Most apps nowadays have "holiday help" as an option. But I know the stores near me start advertising around August.
    Anonymous

• I got hired on last November, in the beginning of the month, for holiday help. I applied then and got a call back a week later.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009