Online Photo Storage? (Posted under Hobbies and Crafts as well)

Anyone know of a good site that offers photo storage (like photobucket) that doesn't have a limit to how many photos you have uploaded - and that you don't have to pay for?

Pictures are the only way for any of my family to see my little girl, and soon to be new baby.. but everywhere I turn I am running into limitations. Any suggestions would be great!!

Skye-Angel

Asked by Skye-Angel at 11:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• myspace is a great site for photos..you can make a profile and i have a billion photos on there.....or facebook, same thing just less work........or photobucket....or picturetrail.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I use Shutterfly. They have share sites where people can look at your photos without having to use the account username and password. I'm not sure if there are limits, though. I also use photobucket and flickr, but those do have limits, as you already said.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yea, used to use Flickr.. loved it till they cut my pro account without any warning. Photobucket has been serving its purpose, but it has a limit of 1g total and well.. I'm close to that already.. lol. I will check out Shutterfly.

As for the suggestions of myspace or facebook.. well my bio dad is on both of those and will track me down.. and I really don't want that. >< He managed to find me on myspace through my mom's... lol. Thanks for the input though :-)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009