I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I had sex in our pool this evening. Is there any risk of complications from it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ewww TMI, u should have thought about that before u did it. u or ur baby comes 1st?
    Anonymous

• If you're dilated, yes there is. You have chlorine and bacteria in the water...not good if shoved up inside you. Too late now
    Anonymous

• wow. yeah. infection. and that was just a bad move all together. you have a precious new life on the way and you couldn't even wait to get into a clean place to do that? think things through next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• badgross

Anonymous

• Way to be supportive and help her answer her question guys....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Anon 12:03 did we not answer her question? we told her that it can cause infection. we also added that she needs to think before she acts, she has a child on the way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• They DID answer her question....did you anon :03?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• so what do you think
    is gross anon:03
    Anonymous

• As long as you are not dilated and still have your plug then the baby should be safe (thats what the plug is there for). But maybe in the future, avoid intercourse when you are fully submerged.

My hubby and I had pool intercourse when I was about 13 weeks along but didn't know it yet and I didn't have any complications.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Wow all you negative momas! I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as your water hasn't broke. Heck people have sex all the time. I would think sperm would be just as bad.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2009