Sensitive forehead????

I do not know what is going on with my babies forehead. For the first month he had dry skin there and all over his head and I had to stop myself from picking at it bc it was just so incessant. Finally it went away but now only one side of my babies head is irritated and rough. It is bumpy with little red tiny bumps on one side and completely smooth and pale on the other. and if hes crying the rough part gets all red. I put this sensitive cream they gave me at the hospital for his dry feet, on the forehead alot and it seems to help but it flairs back up at least once a day or every other day. i left it alone without putting anything on it and it got reallly dry and scaly and flaked off a little but then it just got rough and bumpy again the next day. What the heck!!!!????

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 12:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its baby acne honey which gets worse when they are hot or fussy. It peaks at about 2-3 months then goes away all on its own. Dont put anything on it, just wash the areas with a gentle soap once a day, and be sure to spot wash any formula or sweat off of him. It peaks at this time in baby boys because the last of our female hormones have left them, ewhich is kinda interesting imo. It gets better...lol DONT POP AND PICK IT. lol I had to laugh because it drove me crazy not to pop them like I try on my 14 yr old. gross but true. glad I am not the only one. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i used the craddle cap cream on my baby and it went away in most part of it now she only has a little in the front of her head, you can find that on wal mart stores
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2009