What can i do to help him sleep better?

My 6 month old has always slept throught the night since he was 5 weeks old. But now he is waking up 2 or 3 times crying and that is not comen for him. I think he is teething cause he is constantly chewing on something and drooling like crazy is there anything i can do for him so he will sleep better?

victoriak12708

Asked by victoriak12708 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• give him tylenol right before he goes down for the nite. if he wakes, and enough time has gone by, give him another dose...you can talk to his doc about the safety of this method, and ask also about switching back and forth to motrin. poor guy, that hurts...gl mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ask the doctor on medication like tylenol and motrin. There are also teething tablets that I give my son that work pretty well. I found them at babies-r-us.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Give tylenol, motrin or teething tablets.

Babies tend to change their sleeping patterns many times in the first few years. It can be because of teething, a growth spurt, a new milestone, etc. There are many reasons and sometimes you might not even know why.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 10:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009