• In the Spotlight:

Advice on what I should do.......

I have only just started seeing someone new & we havent even said we are boyfriend and girlfriend yet but I found out yesterday I am pregnant. I am very happy but I have no idea how I tell him or how I would even approach the subject with him. Any Advice would be fantastic.

aussiemummy26

Asked by aussiemummy26 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm...its best to telll him in person I would think. and as soon as possible because im sure he would want to know riht away
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• buy him a onsie and wrap it up with a proposal
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I kno write the proposal on the onsie,lol might work? just in a fun mood
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• be real with him.... this is nothing to push to the side for later. Do it asap to spare yourself the pai and not put too much of you into him in case he can't handle and decide to leave... good luck.
    DesignDiva21

Answer by DesignDiva21 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I was in the same situation when I found out that I was pregnant. I was only seeing this guy for a week and I found out. Well I was scared to tell him because I knew it wasn't his and I was afraid that he wouldn't want to continue seeing me. But I was wrong he actually took it better than I thought he would. And now things are good and it really is best to tell him right away than wait. If you wait the out come could be worse.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• good luck telling him! i have no idea what advice to give you aside from tell him asap. congrats by the way!
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009