What can I do for morning sickness! SOMEONE HELP!

Ok I am 7 weeks and 4 days! I have had a bladder infection. and got that taken care of . I have been to the er 3 times. I have been rehydrated. I am very sick. half the time I just want to lay in bed and not move. I have Ondansetron which is zofran I take 3 times a day! I had to quite my job at Chipotle. I cant keep anything down. I am dizzy. Sick to my tummy. Its terrible! I need help. and I dont know what to do. I go back to my OBGYN on aug 3rd.

Pooky0815

Asked by Pooky0815 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was told to eat salteens right before you sit up and get out of bed. other than that, good luck.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• nothing really u can try preggy pops but that didnt work for me i just toughed it out and around 14 weeks it went away
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ask your OB for Preggie Pops. I've heard they're great. Saltines always worked for me.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I always knew I would throw up no more than 30 mins after I got up. I just drank a cup of water and waited for the vomit and keet drinking the water untill I was sure I was done. To me it is better to throw up water than food, juice, or plain stomach acid. See if there is something that makes you sick and avoid it, like if I drank any kind of tea I got sick the whole time I was pregnant.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ok, i have beent taking my vitiams after i finnaly get out of bed wich at this point in time dosent happen till 2 or 3 because i cant stand and walk i am to dizzy! saltiens are the worst thing in the world to throw up!
    Pooky0815

Answer by Pooky0815 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• There was a story on the Daily Buzz Pregnancy section that says watermelon helps ease morning sickness. I tried it and it worked for me. Frozen popsicles and slushies also worked for me. My OBGYN gave me a prescription for my morning sickness, but it's gotten to the point where not even that will work. I hope you feel better soon.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 1:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I have heard that eating the watermelon seeds is great to curb nausea. I have been eating the seeds ever since I was little, but I have never tried them to get rid of nausea. Hope you feel better! :)
    mommyk0106

Answer by mommyk0106 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• just hang in there sweetie(hugs) so sorry its so rough on you. All the suggestions are great, but none are proven...only thing for sure is that it sucks lol. Just rest as much as you can, move slowly when getting up and stay hydrated. Hope it passes soon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You've got to find something you can keep down. I found that if I took a zofran, and then ate a clausen pickle, my nausea would subside long enough for me to eat some soup. ANYTHING salty will stay down much better than other foods! Try just regular old chicken or beef broth and if you're feeling adventurous some crackers with it. I lived off of Clausen pickles, Chicken noodle soup, and Goldfish crackers for 3 weeks in my first trimester. Good luck!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 5:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry your experiencing extremly morning sickness. 2 things you can do: is before you get out of bed, have a little snack most like pregnancy pops or saltine crackers. I would just rest as much as possible and hopefully you'll be able to eat more soon. good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2009