They say "If you love someone let them go, if they come back to you they're yours, if they dont they never were"..... so, what happens when they come back and leave again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree at that point it your turn to leave, see f he takes you seriously enough and works to get you back
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• why would you let some one go that you love? and why would someone that loves you leave you? i hate this "quote
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• move on
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• It means that he is a douche and you should move on. No matter how hard it is to do that you deserve better!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:41 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• He needs to lose the directions to your house so he doesn't come back.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Time to find someone else...you deserve better than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Okay i have too say something here...I was 14 and fell in love with a 23 yr old...I mean we both felt this intense urge to be together all the time. We laughed, we played we had a connection. and I know some would say it was puppy love, it was not! Well he realized the age difference would put him in jail if we took that next step into having sex. So he told me to forget about him and move on. I did... but I didn't.....When i was 31 I found out he had an email adress and got a hold of him. we met without my kids and realized we still had feelings! we talked and emailed constantly! I quikly moved into his house and you know what? he was not dad material. If I had not had kids and not wanted kids we would still be together. He kicked us out after a year. years later we still run into eachother and the connection is still there...DH knows it too...he gets mad when the ex and I, make eye contact,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2009