Ever been in a love triangle?

What was the end result?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• im in one, and the result is me being unhappy and unable to make a good decision for my future
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Can we talk anonymous?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• once and when I found out about it, I left.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes I have been in one. I was Married an he had cheated on me. I asked him what would he do if I cheated on him. He told me that it would turn him on. Well one thing lead to another an well yeah. It was going good for awhile then something happened between my husband an I. He kept lying to me about things, were as I never lied to him about what I was doing. My husband an I ended up spliting up over his lies an some stuff he did. I never cared that he cheated on me but I did care that he was lying to me about it. I am now with the 3rd or as I called it my bf well yeah lol. Love triagles are good just make sure both are truthfull an know EVERYTHING about one another an everything should be okay... Well it was for me untill yeah. Have fun, its okay to love more than one person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• He stayed with his wife and said that I was the biggest mistake of his life. I am an idiot for trying to break up a family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Wow, thats not very nice... Were you invited in it?
    Younganproud

Answer by Younganproud at 1:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm just trying to find someone who has been the one who had to make the decision between the two. Because I'm having trouble with that myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I am in one , but its really nice , its my best friend Joyce and her boyfriend Aron , we live together since one Year . it was a bit of a problematic time before but since we talked and cleared our heads , moved together its all going very well . its not easy I can say , and not for everyone , most relations like that I know did fail after sometimes, its a very personal think where advize is difficult to give . It depends so much on all the partners involved in their way of beleiving in life and if they can live without jalousie . So I am sorry I cant say better . All the best luck .
    Cathy
    Cathybee

Answer by Cathybee at 5:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think I have the definition of a love triangle wrong
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009