• In the Spotlight:

shopping for toddler stuff

does anyone know where i can find a winnie the pooh table and chair set for my toddler? i've looked at few sites including walmart but havent found it. if you know any other cute things i'll take suggestions. i'm just trying to find a ''toy'' that is useful and will last for a while (age wise). its for a little boy. thanks ladies

jmetz4

Asked by jmetz4 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• kcrunion73

Answer by kcrunion73 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I haven't seen Winnie the Pooh. I would check out Toys R Us though. They will probably have them if anyone does and if not they have a lot of cute stuff. I bought a Step 2 table and chair set for my girls. It looks like a real dining room table in a way. No theme.. just burgandy and cream color. They have green and cream too. I paid $45 for it and I'm sure it will last throughout their childhood. Good luck!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• try Babies R Us (you can even look online to see if they have it)
    baboluchi56

Answer by baboluchi56 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• WOW! What a neat website kcrunion! Im not looking for a Whinnie the Pooh set, but they have TONS of cute tables and chairs on there!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 9:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2009