shopping for toddler stuff

does anyone know where i can find a winnie the pooh table and chair set for my toddler? i've looked at few sites including walmart but havent found it. if you know any other cute things i'll take suggestions. i'm just trying to find a ''toy'' that is useful and will last for a while (age wise). its for a little boy. thanks ladies

jmetz4

Asked by jmetz4 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• Ebay doesn't have any. If you have a family dollar or dollar general they have Cars table and chairs set.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Did you try target.com or big lots. They might not make them with winnie the pooh on them. I'm getting one for my son and it's just going to be red and blue-to match his room. I got if off target. com.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I bought some pooh things for my son at Walmart a few years ago. I would suggest going into the actual store there are alot of things they have in the store that isn't online. Matter fo fact most things online isn't available in store. I saw a ton of pooh things in my walmart last time I was in there.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i went to the actual store last night but the only big things they had were strollers carseats and cribs (its a very small walmart).
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• check out amazon.com
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• jme sorry then I thought you looked online. Check Ebay. maybe you cna find some things on there. I would give you my stuff but DH wants to keep it.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2009