How can we find a great searaget-mom?

We want to have baby but we need to find somebody that will want to carry a child for us. In 98 I had to have my wonb removed due to the doctors said I had 3rd stage cancer. But I still hahe my overies. Where do we search for someone to help us?

southeren_mom

Asked by southeren_mom at 1:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Adoption

• There are some websites that match you up with someone who fits what you are looking for.
    www.surrogatemothers.com
    is one of them. If you type in surrogate mothers you will find a few agencies that should be able to help you. I would love to do it but I think we are pretty far away from each other. Good luck!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Please don't take this the wrong way, but there are numerous spelling errors in your post including your screen name. How you present yourself can turn out to be important. There is spell check in this and most sections, just click "use full editor".

That being said, there are surrogate groups here on cafemom, you just have to be spelling it right when you look. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You will find a lot of results if you just search on-line....As long as you spell it correctly!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Where do you live?? Please e-mail me. I have some great info, but it all depends on where you are from. (jazi1105@yahoo.com)
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i am applying to be a surrogate mom. if you want i can give you the info of the agency i am going through. let me know
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2010