what age?

when did you put your baby on a shedual?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well the doctors say that your baby puts you on a schedule. However my child is 4 1/2 months old and has been sleeping through the nightsince 1 month. I just started feeding him when he wanted fed during the day and keeping him awake as much as possible, and didn't let him sleep in his bed during the day and still don't He gets to sleep in his bed only during the nite time and i think thats what's making him sleep though the night because he's comfier. But I don't know it's all hit and miss with children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I started making my kids eat 3 meals a day probably when they were 2 years old? I hope that helps.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• really its easier and so much less stressful for all involved for you to let baby make the schedual . They eat when hungry and sleep when tired. A regular bedtime and bedtime ritual is a great place to start. for example: last bottle, bath, read a book to baby and then nite nite. every night the same so baby knows "oh ok its time to sleep now". gl.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I never did. I just followed my baby's cues. He ate when he was hungry and slept when he was tired.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 10:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009