Please Help

My husband pushed me earlier tonight. He choked me about a month ago. I calmly told him to leave. He blames everything on me. I have had enough. I'm tried of always being put down and being called names. I want to know if I should leave or not? I'm a SAHM and I have no where else to say and only 2,000 stashed away. Any help or advice would be appericated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Go live with some family members till you can get an education and a job to take care of your own. You should definitely leave, it's going to happen again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I already have a college degree, not being rude just letting you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• It's just going to get worse. Get a job and an apartment with the 2000. How many kids do you have? You could get an ok start with that money if you can find a job immediately. Or stay for a couple months and start sneaking more money until you can comfortably leave....
    I have been there with a past ex and I promise you it only gets worse. Make a GAME PLAN
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Once a man puts his hand on yo the first time it will only get worse, I would start looking for jobs when he is at work and when you find one take the 2000 and get a place to live. While he is at work go get a Uhal move your stuff out of there and when he comes home he will have a nice little surprise. DONT stay I promise you it wont work and if you stay you will regret it ( If he already treats you like shit and is hitting on you EXPECT it to get worse). You are a much better person than that and dont deserve that. It is great that you have a degree so you can find a decent job. If you have a cell phone leave it there and get a new one. You dont need him to find out where you are for a long time. Maby you should think about moving to a different town. Get out now you dont want to end up in the Hospital ( like I did half dead) or worse DEAD with no mommy to take are of the kids. Your kids depend on you for safety.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wil pray for you.
    Anonymous

• 2000 while not a lot is more than most women have when they leave. Ask yourself, would it be okay for your child to be in the same situation. Would it be okay for your child to treat someone like he treats you? If not you have your answer. Remember children learn by example and your child will either learn from yours or his/her father.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Oh sweet darling you need to press charges against him. The city should help you if you have no where to go.
    ALQEC

Answer by ALQEC at 10:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009