Light bleeding at 26weeks?? TMI??

I just went to the bathroom & noticed a light pink on the toilet paper, but only for two wipes & then it seemed to be gone. I was wondering if it is normal to lightly bleed at 26weeks pregnant? Maybe it was that I had sex a few hours ago?? He seems to be moving more than normal the last couple of days, could that be why?? Advice would be great...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bled after sex the entire time i was pregnant. so that's prolly it. But if it seems to pop up at random times *not after sex* have your doctor check for a Urinary tract infection. I had a really bad on that caused me to spill blood and protein into my urine. However, i didn't know i had it until they checked my urine. i had no pain or anything.

I'm pretty sure it was because of the sex. It happens. I'm sure you're fine
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• anytime you have bleeding in preg you want to give a call to your ob hon. I dont think there is a prob, it stopped and was just a lil bit. But call in the morning so you can not worry. :o) good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• you probably just have a tear on ur vaginal wall or something from sex but no one from here can do a vag check so you should contact ur obgyn asap and just let him know whats up he might not even think it necessary to see you or he might want to do a pelvic check, who knows really.

good luck with your pregnancy
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• sometimes i get blood on the toilet paper from my asshole after a large bowel movement. ha
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009