Want to know the Obama tactics and agenda?

Check info at links

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Don't be afraid to read the info.I promise if you do you will see it clearly or SHOULD.If you do not read then do not bother to comment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Darn! Too tired, must go to bed, or I would comment.

These links offer a big wake-up call, if moms would but view them !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If I want to know what the government and Obama is doing... I look on www.senate.gov, www.house.gov, and www.whitehouse.gov. They tend to be a bit more reliable than people's opinions. Of course, I prefer my information "straight from the horses mouth".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, anon, that makes perfect sense.

Because, when people are being manipulative, they always post a note about it on their websites. Hi, we are proposing such and such legislation at this time, oh and by the way, bend over, because we are planning to screw you from behind while you aren't looking.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• As far as the OQ goes, the first article uses known psychological theories, so it's not all that off base. Very popular politicians are in washington because of their work ethic and people skills.

I've never heard of the political theories behind the second article, and need to do more research before I comment.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• The American people are so stupid now. Otherwise there would no longer be a democrat party. The republicans are more closely aligned to what the democrats USED to be. I have posted on here before that this is the democrats goal. They are manipulating a recession to turn it into a depression so they can implement socialism just as they did in Europe.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:49 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Carpy
    The American people are so stupid now. Otherwise there would no longer be a democrat party. The republicans are more closely aligned to what the democrats USED to be. I have posted on here before that this is the democrats goal. They are manipulating a recession to turn it into a depression so they can implement socialism just as they did in Europe.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I agree completely. New World Order. They have been moving slowly toward it. HTey are being careful because if they move too fast then they will get a revolution. HTey must also disquise it. But it is coming and soon and with Obie very fast.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• "Oh you right wing extremist nut cases he talks so pretty why can't you all just believe him he's the best president yet!"

There I saved them all the trouble of typing and you know that's what they're going to say because it's the same old lyrics to a tired song.

I sent those links to my liberal family members OP thanks!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Call it what you want, stupid, uneducated stubborn, whatever they had better get over it because this stuff is happening. I am totally convinced that the Republicans will get enough seats in 2010 to make things like this harder to do but we must still be prudent in who we put in congress and highest office. No more kool-aid and blind believers.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009