HALF ON A BABY...WE PROBABLY MADE A BABY TODAY......

i HAD MY PERIOD ON JULY22-24...3 DAYS...iTS USUALLy 6! BUT i HAD A SURGERy....ANyWAyS this moring me and me SO had sex and he came inside me...just now when i used the bathroom i had a clear discharge...no smell...im thinking im ovulating....

so my ? is do you think that discharge is me ovulating? and how soon will i know if im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its only been about six days since you had your period so either you will have a really short cycle this month..
    or.......
    and this is my guess, it is just left over semen. cause that happens a lot...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• left over semen was my first guess. Hubby and I are TTC and sometimes, I will sleep all night and when I get up in the morning, there is still left overs... :)
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009