You were just born.....

Imagine you were just born.. And only you were born a grown 25 yr. old person, ..... what thing or event, what experience would you like to initiate. ( like get a drivers' license, ... get a haircut....etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Fountain of Youth, because if I came out at 25 years old how much would each birthday bring me?

Gasp...the idea of it..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i am thinking i want all my birthday money from the last 25 years... that would be nice
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 2:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• well i am not even 25 yet, but for fun i would get DL, cause really you cant do to much without it. but honestly i would go and find my hubby, well i guess in this case he would be my future hubby, but yeah.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 2:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2009