do u like target or walmart better.. and why?

i like target for cute on sale clothes.. luv the clearance items there... and with that said..
walmart is sooooooooooo much better for just about everything else on
the PRICE... food..toys u name it..
but that is just my opinion lol..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i only like wal-mart for the prices. i much rather like target. they have better quality.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 2:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I don't shop at Wal-Mart anymore then I have to. I prefer to shop at local owned stores for everything but clothes. I normally go to the mall or shop on the internet for clothing.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I shop at Walmart for everything except clothes.I do like Targets clothes but still got many other places I shop for clothes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Target is somewhat more money, but you get more to what you buy. I love Target, for almost anything. The quality is so much better. I even buy some things from the Target brand which is a big thing for me. I really only go to Walmart for mean and produce...And sometimes I just go to Harps.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Target...I don't feel like I'm lost in Hell...
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think I prefer Target. I know it sounds silly, but they seem classier than Wal-mart. Like if you go in the night time, you won't see as many scary looking/acting people as you do at Wal-mart. I feel the same way about Wendy's vs. McDonalds. Its like Wendy's seems a step up from McD's....LOL I shop at Target and Wal-mart and Wendy's and McD's, but I guess I just try to find the one that feels a little bit better to me without breaking the bank....LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Definately Target, they have a better selection and more things that I like. But I shop at walmart a lot because it is closer.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 3:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• target for quality and sometimes even the price. i won't buy clothes at wally world will at target....but for kids toys and food walmart
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Forgot to add I will not buy the meat at Wal-mart. Squiggly shaped meat grosses me out...LOL I just picture it being squeezed through some weird machine. I prefer the grocery store or meat markets for that stuff. Plus, I don't wanna give Wal-mart a monopoly by getting my stuff only from there. They push the mom and pop shops out of business and that is sad to me.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• the closest store is walmart and thats an hour away and the closest target is 4 hrs away but i would shop at target befor walmart if i had the option only cause ive been shopping at walmart for 24 yrs change would b nice! we use to have a kmart once! all my clothes shopping is done online!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2009