• In the Spotlight:

If you just came out of a 5 yr coma...

what is the first thing you would ask for? Would it be something from your favorite resteraunt or a soda or something non-food like a shower or a magazine, etc...

And if you say your family you still have to pick something else...LOL...I am sure it is obvious to everyone that you would want to see your kids!

VintageWife

Asked by VintageWife at 3:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, I wouldn't want to see my family first...I would be frightened at what changes have happened during the 5 years I missed.
    I would first ask for a shower and haircut so I could feel 'refreshed.'
    I hope they would then send in a therapist to prepare me for my family and I would hope for a wonderful reunion.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• of coourse family n then i would want some nookie nookie lol.no but if it was summer id want to go shopping n thenon vacation to a carribbean island n live it up.if winter id want to go shopping n to a nice restaurant.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would just want to go buy new clothes as most of mine would be way out of style since i havent bought anything in like 3 years already lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• id want a margarita from vegas! u know the biggg long ones then ill b back in a drunken coma lol
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• a shower and a big fat glass of water.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• A shower!!
    MizzMommaz

Answer by MizzMommaz at 4:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• first thought was my boys.. I would miss alot then I seen the "rules" in the next sentence.. I would probably ask for a Coke!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• a hot bubble bath
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• A magazine and a TV to see what the heck has happened in the past 5 years!
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 8:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• A big Super-Sonic cheeseburger with Moz. Sticks and an ocean water. Then a shower and a hair cut and color.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2009