36 weeks pregnant and rash on my tummy??

are these things related and I should be worried about something, or is it ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a rash on my tummy and under my breasts, it was determined it was probably heat rash and there wasn't an issue. Next time you are at the docs I would mention it though, or call the nurse they really are there to help and don't mind the questions.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Could be PUPPS
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I had PUPPS when pregnant with my son and it was the worst! It itches soooo badly I couldn't stand it! Luckily it goes away right after delivery. I also had it on my arms and legs. Show your doc when you go in for your next appointment! It could be the P or just a heat rash or even yeast.
    Disneynv

Answer by Disneynv at 8:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I had the same problem, and lotion made it worse! It went away, though. Be careful what medicine and lotions you use. It may aggravate it.
    MontessoriMo226

Answer by MontessoriMo226 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2009