I'm not sure? Please read, and help, lots of answers would be great (:

I am due to start Aug 5th, but it seems like I am expecting..I threw up yesterday, my breasts have grown and are extremely tender..my boyfriend can't even touch them without me saying stop cuz it hurts me to bad (at first it was my entire breast, now its just the nipples) Anyways, I've had mild cramps, where I swore I was starting, and nothing came. My only concern is, that we only had sex for a weeks straight (came in me everytime) and It was the day after I got off my period..and last month we did the same thing, only during time of ovalation, yet I didnt get pregnant..so I'm not sure if my ovalation is off, or what, but at night I get extremely hot, and Im always freezing since Im HYPOTHYROID, but if you have any advice let me know (: thanks moms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you are a bit early for morning sickness but tender or sore breasts can be a sign of pregnancy. I'd just get a first response test I think that one is to test 5 days before your period and see what it says. Good luck
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 4:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• take a test if you want. good luck
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i get all of those same symptoms minus the vomitting just before my period. the vomitting could have just been something you ate. just be patient and stress free. if your period doesnt start by the time it's supposed to then take a test so that you dont waste money(the test could give you a false negative if you test earlier...the safest bet is the same day its due). but honestly it sounds like af is coming down the road...lol Good Luck!!!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• its just, my period, yaa, my boobs never hurt, or back, and i only cramp right when im starting thats how its different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 31, 2009