desires

does anyone had during pregnancy higher sex desires . When I was pregnant with my first one I already had a very much higher sex desire , but this time its the same , I just need more than I would usually need . Is this going to be allways like that if I get pregnant again in later times ?

Cathybee

Asked by Cathybee at 6:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine varied greatly durning each month of each pregnancy. It really depended on how I was feeling at the given moment. There was no rhyme or reason.. My hormones were out of control.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think it varies for each pregnancy. With my son (8 years ago) I didn't want sex at all and since I was going through a divorce I was all too happy to be alone. I really enjoyed not having to have sex. Now? I'm expecting my second and I actually have a sex drive. I was worried I wouldn't but things do change over time and each pregnancy is very different.

There is nothing wrong with you for wanting sex. Let your SO or husband know how you feel. Just because you are pregnant does not make you any less a woman. Your homones and feelings become amplified, I have found, in pregnancy.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2009