not sure what to do ? what would you do?

I am a mother of two children, been married 9 years almost together almost 12 years, and thought i was happy. I realized after my second child i didnt feel the same, i fell out of love. He cheated on me the first time, i came back for my daughter, and almost 5 years later have another child. And now i want nothing to do with him, but i sit upstairs by myself with the kids and he is on pc from 7 am to 12 - 1 am and only time comes upstairs is for dinner or i ask for something. He cares he says he loves me and hes a lucky guy but his actions speak louder than words. I also have to go in for a exploritory on aug 7th and i am not sure i want him there, he wants to be there, but i dont want him making decisions on what will affect the rest of my life. i told my parents its over but its so hard to leave but i have to get my pain that had since i had my son taken care of first. i know he dont want more kids, i do. just not with him.

snowangel99217

Asked by snowangel99217 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Perhaps counseling would help. Also, talk with him about his computer time, that it is hurting the family and should be limited. Say, 2 hours a night, or only after the children are in bed.

Answer by Bmat at 8:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2009